May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors

so how can I receive my BAT token?

You canā€™t @ZaktiZarna . For now. :point_up::sweat_smile:
Youā€™ll be able to withdraw your BAT on your mobile wallet once the wallet verification supported on mobile

Hello,
I had 32+ BAT that I attempted to claim but when I hit claim, the icon would just spin (for more than 24hrs), until it eventually threw a server error. Then the claim button would come back. Tried this like 3 or 4x then when I went to try again yesterday, the claim button was gone. No evidence whatsoever of what I earned for the month of April. I still have my previous BAT (aside from the BAT I earned during my 1st month that magically disappeared and never got paid back). Before reading about this online, I tried updating, not uninstalling/reinstalling, my browser. It did not make a difference.

1 Like

@Ryanhilscher please read the update which is available on the first post of this thread. :slight_smile:

Yes, the verification period takes up to 6 months

2 Likes

Any help please? It seems there is a serious issue with regard to the whole BAT system and this doesnā€™t bode well for the integrity of the crypto as a whole imoā€¦

@eljuno Is that the one that says there isnā€™t a solution yet + that people wonā€™t lose their rewards? Or the one that says the engineering team has sorted out the errors at the server level and most users should be able to claim their rewards by May 6th or 7th?
Its now the 9th where I live.

@eljuno what about the problem on the desktop browser?

@Ryanhilscher @Shadyo on desktop, I believe the payout is still process. While on mobile, we need to wait for the new version before we able to claim it.

1 Like

@steeven im not on mobile im on desktop?

Just appeared a claim button for me and it gave me this error when I tried: Oops, something is wrong. Please try again later.
Brave Rewards is having an issue. Please try again later.

How to proceed??

Deleting statements is the new meta here, isnā€™t it?

I know your very busy but to sum it up, So there is no confusion I
am missing 60.3 BAT in Total from March and April on desktop ive sent you my reward internals as asked, So i just want to know weather its processing and if/when i will receive my BAT. thanks for your time @steeven

@steeven @eljuno iam try withdraw from broswer but in my uphold still zero BAT. I try again but same still zero on uphold. What happen? Iam using desktop.

On (Mac) Desktop: I claimed my reward, have a balance now. I created an Uphold account and verified it, still no transfer there from my Brave card connected.
On Android: no possibility to have any reward, the balance review is spinning indefinitely.

Iā€™ve read about Android, but Iā€™d like to know if thereā€™s something I can do to see my balance appearing on my Uphold wallet. Thx

I think if you just created and verified your Uphold account, nothing will be transferred to you until the next payment. You have to do it a month in advance so that the payment can be transferred to you.

1 Like

Iā€™m hopeful that on Monday the creators will have more to say.

1 Like

Why is there so much complaining? They realize there is a bug and I am sure they are doing there best to fix everything. I am missing 9 bat between all my computers, but I am not going to cry about it! We all went from search engines that stole our data to make certain people rich to a search engine thatā€™s doing its best to protect our privacy and pay us for our data! To all the complainers out there, would you rather this be a paid service? If it was, then I would get all the bitching and moaning, but its not a paid service, so please stop your crying and complaining.

4 Likes

So where my earnings on ads going?
On my uphold wallet?
I donā€™t recieve any BAT on my Brave Wallet

Theyā€™ll be back on Monday with more answers. The weekends are always a little inactive. Letā€™s be a little more patient haha.

2 Likes