May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors

but… i have it set to 5 ads per hour and only got 34 ad notifications and made 12 BAT in a month. :frowning:

1 Like

How strange… I wonder if it has something to do with display always on perhaps?

My phone primarily sits on browser during the day, just to check my cloud miners regularly. I’m unsure if keeping display on makes a difference though?

1 Like

I have not received mine on desktop and on mobile. Hoping that whatever is expected to receive will be credited when this is fixed soon.

4 Likes

Same problem over here, and I am using an uphold wallet.

2 Likes

My BAT reduced from 17.9 to 2.8 after some brave update! Amazing!

2 Likes

I cant claim my renwards

3 Likes

Im using uphold and Both mobile claim and Browser both Apr rewards gone no record

3 Likes

Same here

3 Likes

Same here. On Android no message, jut spinning wheel, then payment delayed to next month

2 Likes

How about us who are missing BAT in out Browser. Is there any way you can retrieve them? Because I’ve lost BATS that I earned for the last 4 weeks. It’s not that much, but we’ve lost something.

3 Likes

Will BATs be retrieved after they fixed the error?

1 Like

this is gonna be interesting how they will solve it. I wonder they will end up giving away a free BAT for april brave users

1 Like

people, have you read the first note in this topic? team is aware of this issue, you wont loose any BAT, you dont need to report it and they will update you once they have some news…

2 Likes

Pressed refresh andddd the ad claim was gone…

2 Likes

The problem is nothing works as intended in Brave Rewards except the ads, in my experience, and evidently in other users’ experience as well. Brave team’s design decisions and errors are really damaging the use cases for BAT.

1 Like

I’m missing BAT in my pending rewards. Please help.

2 Likes

Lack of QA testing probably

1 Like

Same problem for me. From my mobile I can’t claim the reward.
It is infinite loading.

3 Likes

I restarted my mobile sometime back and I had 6.4 BAT before restarting and now it has reduced to 2.3 BAT. Can you please let us know what is the solution for this?

3 Likes

I just tried to claim my BAT on both my laptop (GNU/Linux) and my mobile phone (Android). On my laptop, claiming failed with an error message after I dragged the triangle into the square. On my mobile phone, the claiming process just didn’t stop. In both cases, I haven’t received any BAT. However, the “Claim” button is gone now and I cannot retry to claim my BAT (on both devices). The settings pages now say that the next payment date would be June 6.

4 Likes