May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors

I have DM you again please check now ! Thanks !

@steevenI have DM you again please check now ! Thanks !

@steeven do I send my Rewards Internals? I am still having trouble redeeming my BAT and my 20+ BAT disappeared from my wallet. there is no claim button.

Thanks @Kishoregoldy and @sabitblsvr! Responded.

1 Like

Hi Steven .
I have problems with the claim in my 2 device android and desktop.
In android , when i press Claim the wheel spins forever, and in Desktop never appear the clain option , and nothing appears un my uphold wallet.

You need my Rewards Internals to track my problem?
Thankis in advance

I lost both my claims on Windows desktop and Android! please help

I knew something was up. All of the desktop browsers on my devices paid out fine. My mobile app is the only one with the error to claim rewards. Iā€™ll keep trying though. Thanks Brave team for your support.

1 Like

hola ā€¦a mi me aparece el pago de mis bats en la pagina de brave rewards pero cuando apreto en retirar fondos no me los pasa a mi cuenta enlazada con uphoaldā€¦
mi tarjeta en uphoald sigue en 0,0$

@rgenco @mrads can you both DM me your Rewards Internals? Please note that the desktop payments are still processing.

1 Like

Thanks @metalmyles1 for your patience!!

1 Like

Hello, I have not received my reward for this month, and the window to request them no longer appears

@steeven I have DM you again my Reward internals . thanks

@steeven hey man even i have dmā€™ed can you please check

I se d you a Dm with both

Thanks in advance. Great support

I have noticed my balance has gone but no payment? Mobile still waiting. Is this still normal?

Kind Regards
Dave

I have emailed [email protected] and I have not received any compensation in my phone wallet for the BAT I was supposed to receive. What can I do?

Weā€™ll get more answers tomorrow. Letā€™s be patient. :hugs:

1 Like

Hi there, no need to send an email in this case. We are working on an automated fix, but it will take some time to get the proper updates out. Please bear with us as we get everything working again. :pray:

8 Likes

I didnā€™t recieve the rewards after claiming and the pending rewards also gone.in my android. I updated the app but no use.

First, I hope things like this wonā€™t happen ever again :wink:, because they slightly affect userā€™s trust in BAT. Trust is very important; Brave is based on trust, in a way. But! - Iā€™m quite sure that nothings lost (no BAT is lost) & that Brave devs (team) will work hard on solving it, at their highest priority. :+1:

Secondly, I think that ability to use Uphold on mobile - Android&iOS versions of Brave - should have been coded/implemented: yesterday! Users requested that (Uphold integration) for months, already. :frowning:

++ Weā€™re mixing apples and oranges here! -

Thereā€™s Android, thereā€™s a desktop.
Thereā€™s Uphold (Uphold = desktop only! I wish we had to Uphold on Android, itā€™s long past due.), thereā€™s an internal in-app wallet. (that couldnā€™t be connected to Uphold on Android and could be, on Desktop)

All in all, thereā€™s few variationsā€¦

My issue is (Android, in-app wallet based) simple: Claim button was unresponsive!

I tried clicking multiple times. Usually, it works within 5 seconds. Now, it went into the loop ā€¦

Once it said, ā€œThereā€™s server error on Brave servers - time outā€ā€¦ And then: disappeared completely (without adding balance. Now Iā€™m in a state like a payout was made and it is not - I donā€™t see ā€œClaimā€ anymore. I also donā€™t see my earned BAT from April-May 5h payout cycle.)

So, my Android earnings failed.
They are (supposed to be) paid to an in-app wallet (please, integrate Uphold!) because there was time-out when I tapped Claim (my May 5h payout for April earnings)

Is there anything I could do?
Submit some info or something?
Or there will be auto-fix? (Android, in-app wallet)

9 Likes