May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors

got exactly the same problem hope they can fix it with an update

I only received BATs from 3 of my devices yesterday morning. I remember seeing somewhere that you can only receive your earning from maximum 3 devices. Is it true?

Big Thanks from the Netherlands…the BAT are back and has been transferred to my wallet!!

Thank you, RDP

1 Like

Hi, how did you finally get them? Is there anything you had to do? Sitting here with the same problem. Windows 10, verified Wallet, latest Brave version and still no returning claim button. I did some restarts but nothing helped so far. Best regards!

2 Likes

Hello, im using a mobile version and cannot find any uphold wallet attach, and my claim didnt appared (or more like it dispeared).
Where am i supposed to find my earned BAT?

Hello FCKGW

I didn’t do anything. Maybe you have to wait a day?..otherwise Huston…

greatings RPD

Still nothing on mobile. My new rewards are showing for this month, but my Aril is still gone. Disappointing, but I’ll live. I’ll keep my eye out it was only like 30 BAT or something

1 Like

How many ads do you watch a day

Well, I didn’t get anything yet. Where do I contact support? I know this isn’t going to work out until I go through it again.

I do not see my answer here, Uphold dispproved my account, so I created an account in Binance.
I do not see my earned BAT, neither in my local wallet nor in my Binance account.
I do not see an option to remove connection from Uphold.

Please guide

Hello, I think it depends on the number of advertisers in your country.

Hello @Asad any updates? I still haven’t recieved my BAT Rewards.

Hi @Manolito020 I think they are processing another payment

Lies, same old answers. Soon I will have to contact them and wait another month for them to help me.

@Asad Payout for this browser didn’t reflect in Uphold for the past two months but still recorded in wallet details. Unlike my 2 other Brave Browsers on my other computer where payout was directly transferred in my Uphold account, this is the only Brave Browser having issues. Haven’t clicked the Claim Button yet. Not sure if it’s okay to click the Claim Button now. Can I still get the payout from the past two months?

BraveAdPayOutBug

That is exactly what happened to me. Received my BATs from only 3 devices in my wallet and on my other devices they are just in my browser. Here is a link where it says you can receive payments only from 3 devices: Another issue of Brave with BAT but not showing on verified Upload wallet
I’m not sure if it’s true so if someone knows please respond.

After claiming all my bat are gone and only showing this month’s bats and earned bat shows as 0 bats. Happened on latest Android beta.

1 Like

Hi @dwell - that is correct, there is a 3 wallet limit.

2 Likes

Hi @Manolito020 - I can confirm that the desktops payout is still processing.

2 Likes

Hi @FCKGW - the payout is still processing. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like