May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors

I had 21 BAT on my IOS wallet and i was unable to claim 8.2 BAT. Today i upgraded to version 1.16.1 and now the 21 BAT has disappeared but the 8.2 BAT is in my wallet. Very disappointed. Please help me get back the 21 BAT missing!!

1 Like

I have the same problem like @midnightfalc0n.
I had 63,7 BAT and couldn’t claim 13,2 BAT on 6th May. W/ the iOS update 1.16.1 the 63,7 BAT and all earnings for May disappeared.
How can i get back my 63,7 BAT ? So sad. No way to withdrawal the BAT on mobile app and with a bug you can loose everything.

On Windows, i had 12.8 pending BAT in April but since May 6th they are gone. My wallet show 0 BAT even after the last update. I’ve sent a PM to the team but no replies. Very disappointed… Now that 90% of users of Brave have their BAT back, the support team seems doesn’t care about the 10% remaining. No replies, nothing.

I also attempted to claim my reward for April on Android, but it was just stuck on a loading screen and the amount is no longer present.

The new update didn’t resolve the issue as was mentioned previously.

bonjour, je n’est toujours pas recus mes recompense du moi de mars. est-c normal ?

@Tidjy Your not alone see the No ad payout for 2nd straight month thread where I have continually posted my experience with this issue for the past 2 months and all the information I have so far been able to get from @steeven and @Asad.

I just updated to the latest version of Brave Browser in my phone (Android) and all my due BATs appeared!
Thanks for the good job Brave team!
I’ve been with you for more than one year and I was sure you were able to fix everything!
Keep doing the great job!

1 Like

Same issue And even without an answer from @steeven or @Asad , I need an update on my case. At least show an interest in trying to solve the problems…

Sur iPhone après mise à jour tout est rentré dans l’ordre :blush:
Il manque la mise à jour sur Android pas encore disponible sur Play store mais ça va arrivé lundi :ok_hand:
Merci à toute l’équipe :point_right:

My brave browser updated on my iPhone. Before the update had 93 bat coins and about 20 pending. After the update I lost all my coins and only gained the 20 pending coins. Help please.

1 Like

Apologies for that poor experience; we have identified a bug in the latest iOS build which fails to report the correct balance. Note that no tokens are lost; this is merely a balance-reporting issue. We have a fix coming in 1.16.2 soon. Please do let me know when you receive that update, and if it addresses your issue. You may need to leave the browser open and running for 10 minutes or so once you update, which allows sufficient time for internal databases to update.

2 Likes

@sampson I still didn’t get any payout from my April 2020 Ads on Desktop Version 1.8.96 can you help me out?

Hello, @Steven_Smith. I’d be happy to assist, can you send me a private message with a link to this post, and any additional information you can provide. We’ll pick up the discussion there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@sampson done check my DM

Thank you so much for the update and look forward to the release.

1 Like

Still no Android update in google play. Shall I wait until Monday and report back?

Hello Support. I have the same issue as other desktop users. On the 5th when i claimed, it produces a oops error, cleared my balance which i have been gathering since Brave started…and is only showing my rewards from last month as a balance. All previous rewards are listed still as received so believe all is still fine with the account. I is just this balance display issue i have. I am fully updated on the latest version but this did not fix it on desktop version. This is too keep you informed there is still an issue with this for some users. If you would like to contact me to resolve, please do. Many thanks @sampson

Hello, @rico1. It sounds like you have a pretty good understanding of the issue, so I would only encourage you to wait for the next build, which should address this issue. Please do keep in touch; you can message me once you get the next update, to discuss further :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. Thanks I will look out for the next update. Also I would advise anyone to read through most of this post before doing anything and if unsure contact support. All the information you need is within this post. If its not they are aware of the issues and will fix them as they are known.

Thanks again @sampson

2 Likes

hello …do you have spanish support ? where i find actualization for pc? thanks

1 Like