May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors

Hi @sampson
Why hasnt 118.75 bat been transferred my uphold on May 9? I still wait it. Please help me.

Hello, @engineerrr06. I’d be happy to look into this for you; can you please send a DM with your publisher email address?

Sent DM
Thanks @sampson

1 Like

I am assuming that the Android Update I need to receive my missing BAT is still on the way, right?

I try connect and disconect wallet but still not see rewards button. Bat still in pending balance. I use desktop

Brave 1.8.112 is now rolling-out in the Google Play Store. This build addresses issues faced by users when attempting to claim their rewards. Note that this is a phased deployment, so if you don’t immediately see the update offered, please check from time to time over the next few days. Do let us know if any issues persist. An iOS update is also coming soon.

8 Likes

Hey @sampson

Could you look into why I haven’t been receiving my BAT for the last couple of months?

Hello, @Capatinruss. I’d be happpy to assist. Please send me a PM with more information about the issue you’re facing, the type of device(s) you’re using, etc. Looking forward to talking more!

hola @sampson yo te envie un msj privado con mi problema y adjunte fotos a ver si me podes ayudar. no se si lo envie bien. mi problema es q apreto en retirar fondos y no me los transfiere a mi billetera uphoald… adjunte fotos por si estoy haciendo algo mal, soy nueva. serian mis bats del mes de mayo de ver anuncios.

Hola, @Abby. Veré tu mensaje muy pronto. Gracias por su paciencia.

1 Like

I have tried re-connect my uphold wallet
And it still doesn’t show the right Bat number
It seems you haven’t transferred it to my uphold wallet yet

I’m running Ubuntu with brave version: [Version 1.8.96 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
After the update my wallet is still not displaying the correct balance. I received 10.8 BAT in may, which i see. However my balance doesnt include the rewards i received before may 2020 (so for example april, march, february, etc)
balance

I have the same problem I did not receive payment on May 9, and I am still an unverified user on brave or on youtube.

[image]

Thanks, Sampson. I will keep looking periodically for this update

from my side I see versus 1.8.111 released 12 may

Is 15 may today and i dont get my renwards, have 2 months and the same problem i dont get nothing. This is not normale i stay 7-8 houer on day on this broswer.

Hi @sampson sent DM but u didnt send any feedback

Hello @sampson
I have updated my mobile browser android but still problem is as it is

@steeven @asad @sampson Sir I was using brave beta for android and I tried to claim my rewards on 7th of may but it showed like the below picture but never credited to my balance and also the estimated reward balance got reduced by 33bat which I was about to receive.

Now also the claim button is not appearing. Please help me out receiving my balance. The above screenshot is a reference of what was my condition. Instead of 9 it was 33 bat.
I am on the latest best for android version - 1.8.111
Thanks for helping me out.

Hi @sampson I have tried to disconnect and reconnect my BAT account with my Uphold wallet but when I try to reconnect it doesnt allow me and appears “Your request is still being processed, please wait. Sorry there was problem processing your request, please try again”; Im so confused, so should I wait or try it later?
Thanks