May 2020 Publishers Payout Megathread

Why do we not receive any of this delay notification? When will you pay? We could not be more patient. We pay a lot of money for Brave referral ads. @Asad

2 Likes

hello admin I want to ask why the payment in my account is still in progress and not in an uphold account :frowning:

1 Like

@Asad please update asap

2 Likes

thằng này cheat này,band bõ mẹ nó đi

1 Like

After more than 6 months, I still got a payout (never give up if you are honest and right!) Naturally, I stopped referral activity. Now the balance has not changed in the negative direction (even after payment). Can I continue to work with my audience? Or are problems continuing with my account?

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

This round of payouts is now completed. If you’re still having issues or questions, please let us know here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:)))
You guys work so bad

1 Like

Hello admin. I have not been paid for this May. I look forward to the explanation or cause of this situation?

2 Likes

I know there are still many accounts that haven’t received BAT for uphold wallets yet. The balance in April is not deducted, so what is the matter, sir?

2 Likes

Congratulations for finishing the payment! However, I have a similar situation like @La.Omega, I do not received anything as well.

I should be paid and the status bar shows that the payment is in the progress for many days. But when I see your post and check out the status, the balance restored and the status bar disappeared. The Last Deposit Date on my account is April 09, 2020, exactly the same as @La.Omega.

Do you mean that we will not get our payment this month?

Maybe you should say, “If you have received, please click the like”, and see how many people have received the payments? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I still havenn’t receive reward :frowning: so sad.
I have been looking forward to this month’s rewards. but you don’t pay :frowning:

3 Likes

I tried to contact but didn’t get support from the group. I look forward to receiving an explanation to continue the work of a publisher :frowning:

4 Likes

Maybe they are too busy trying to fix the issue to reply the mail. As far as I can tell, the only progress has been made is making the payment progress bar disappeared :sweat_smile:

There are too many bugs to be fixed:

1. iOS/Android browser cannot see the verified users, even brave.com is shown to be unverified, which I think will influence the income of the publishers,
    An update regarding verification status on mobile devices
  2. Statement in our accounts is claimed to have some “minor displaying issue”,
    Tips not received in Uphold
  3. Payment for May is delayed one more time.
5 Likes

I need to get an explanation from the administrator . But they didn’t pay attention to the proposed spending topics this month. I think there needs to be some support for me to continue my work:(

4 Likes

Brave does not pay for the effort we spend.
We have no motivation to continue to cooperate with brave anymore.

3 Likes

Exactly. They are congratulating the increase of users all the time, but do not pay for the referral and creators…

4 Likes

I even have not received my payment yet. Please check again. Thanks!!!

4 Likes

no one get payment . why this month brave not pay for all publisher ?

3 Likes

I need your support @Asad

2 Likes

Commission payment for the brave has not been sent, can you check the system again?

2 Likes