May 2020 Ads Payout Megathread

@eljuno Thanks, I already opened a thread yesterday

@mkt- thank you - just responded.

@johnanish You would send an email to refunds@brave.com.

Keep in mind payouts are still processing, so you may not get your BAT for a day or two anyway. :slight_smile: I’d wait until then to send in an email.

@mkt the restore code will only restore pending BAT earnings and self-funded BAT. It will NOT back up free BAT grants. This is probably why you saw your balance decrease.

Have you been able to view Brave Ads normally?

@brawlaphant Take a look at the ads troubleshooting FAQ here: FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

This is normal, give the system a day or two to process your payment.

Hi @nabin786,

Your Ads balance (displayed in the Rewards Settings screen) and your Creators balance are completely separate. Both of these payouts are currently processing, so check again in a couple days. Your Creators balance will not be paid out until the 8th.

In order to get your Ads payouts, make sure you have linked a verified Uphold account to your browser (do this in the Rewards Settings screen located at brave://rewards). It should look like this when you’re done:

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 2.08.50 PM

Yet again. 3rd month in a row no payout. Earned 8.6 BAT in May and nothing processed or added to my total. I’m pretty sure at this point, this whole thing is a joke and not legit.

2 Likes

I do not see the ads because I have everything activated

[image]

Hi @Asad
Now I understand what u say but today payment date is change from May 6 to June 6. I am not understanding what is the reason. They should settled first Ad viewing payout before the payment date change. I saw in my publisher account payout is progress so, I am waiting. Please see the attached screenshot.

1 Like

Same here, Next payment date has switched from May 5th to June 5th but no BATs sent to Uphold.

Quite simply, the date should NOT be updated to the following month until a transfer has been initiated and confirmed.

1 Like

@Asad
Now I got my payment. But my friend who join with my link still not receiving any reward. I think he will also receive today. Thanks for your and all guys supports.
reward

@myvarie
I got my payment now. You will also get your payment. Keep patience.

Please help no payout posted yet on my account.

1 Like

I still haven’t received payment from you guys

I have not received my BAT yet. How long does it wait?

Why my ads change to 2?..its been over 50 ads…thats why i accumulated 5 bat…and sir how much BAT we can get per ads…?thank you

Hi. So, just a few minutes ago, I received the claim option to claim my BAT tokens. When I solved the human verification, it gave me an error saying something went wrong. Can you please let me know why this happened. Now, the claim option is no longer appearing and I haven’t even received the BAT tokens.

1 Like

@Starlord28