March rewards update?

I see some people have finally received their March BAT rewards. I had something strange happen, the other day I clicked the BAT symbol to see my current earnings for April but noticed an alert to finally claim my March rewards. I clicked the link but it was either broken or didn’t work correctly and hasn’t happened again since. I’ve checked my Gemini account and still nothing. What can I do? Is there a way to submit a support ticket or speak with a Brave rep? Here is some info I was able to gather if it helps:

66d1d59f-2c12-44d6-810e-6a3b87fcb9e8

Amount: 4.5 BAT
Type: Ads
Expires at: 0
Legacy promotion: No
Version: 5

68dfe74b-7e7d-484c-beb7-604a45c31468

Amount: 5 BAT
Type: Ads
Expires at: 0
Legacy promotion: No
Version: 5
Claimed at: 03/09/2022, 10:27:33 AM
Claim ID: 09553dff-ad9f-44b0-a240-3280d2733e6f

2 Likes

It has been mentioned in other topics by @steeven, if you’re having difficulty with the new claim, the browser will automatically update and retry in a bit.

1 Like

Problem is, that doesn’t seem to be happening for many. Been waiting 3 days now for the claim button to reappear - Brave, Beta and Nightly on several devices.

1 Like

Same Issue is there with me, Got Error While claiming rewards and brave support team assured that rewards will reflect in few hours, but now its been 4 days and i am still waiting for my rewards

3 Likes

Yep, a lot are impacted. I’m waiting as well. They didn’t give a timeframe for resolution, but I’m confident it’ll eventually be resolved. It’s a holiday weekend here in the USA. We just need to be patient.

2 Likes

Has anyone figured this out yet.

These are just a couple of threads from today on the issue. I am waiting myself. But as @dsims said, a few days ago, I’m confident this will be resolved and everyone will get their BAT.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.