March rewards disappeared

I just got Uphold verified and my March Brave Rewards disappeared seemingly in transit. The statement says 2.750 BAT received on April 8th but when I click on View deposit history, my Uphold account shows nothing.

Mac OS 12.0.1. Brave Version 1.37.111

Is your browser wallet currently verified? Yes

What date did you verify your wallet? April 9, 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? No because this is my very first month

Are you using a VPN? Yes

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes. I’m in the US

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? I’m using my desktop not my phone

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements? Yes

1 Like

There have been some payment issues. The rewards status have changed back to pending.

Thank you :pray:
I will wait :blush:

2 Likes

Hey similar issue with me after requesting my rewards i verified my wallet for the first time in april on uphold after that i received my previous months rewards on my uphold wallet but my more than three BATS of march just got disappeared

1 Like

Dear @Herrvader,
I would like to ask about my Brave Reward is not showing pending since yesterday 12-April-2022.
what would be the problem ?
P.S I am Gemini verified user and received monthly reward previously.

please check the attached picture

This one is screen shot from 8-April -2022

This one is screenshot from 13-April-2022

Please see my response to your post on another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.