March rewards disappeared after failing to do human verification

Briefly describe your issue:

Hello, I have a problem with the Brave rewards for the month of March. (Last month)
The problem is: I had about 1.69 BAT accumulated. When the button to claim the BAT appeared, I couldn’t because the verification failed. (I do not know why).
In any case, the tokens were still appearing with a message “Soon you will be able to claim your tokens”.
Today I can see the amount of Tokens generated this month but those of March disappeared.
I do not have a verified wallet I clarify.
I await an answer.
Thanks for your help.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? Windows 10 - [
Versión 1.37.111 Chromium: 100.0.4896.79
]

Is your browser wallet currently verified? No.

What date did you verify your wallet? -

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? No.

Are you using a VPN? No.

Are you in a supported region? Yes.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? It’s the only device I use and I haven’t created the Uphold account yet

1 Like

Same here, yesterday there was something like “Processing” in a Status window, and when trying to claim nothing happened. No human validation, no pending amount. Now all rewards of March are simply gone. Unacceptable. Using Brave for more than a year, I think it’s time to send it to the wastebin. I feel cheated.

Hello, I read many users reporting the same problem. Apparently, it is a problem that is being resolved and we will all receive the tokens for the month of March (which are claimed in April).
This was confirmed by the Brave support team in other threads.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.