March reward not added, Claim button shows error message and keep continues try again.No ways to reclaim

Briefly describe your issue:
My march rewards of approx 3.077 Bat on my android became available to claim, I hit claim, then it shows an error and display try again later. Never got the captcha but the claim button has disappeared and no rewards have turned up.
It showing below message " Your +3.077 BAT March rewards are on the way. Keep an eye out!
Check status". And there is no way to reclaim it.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu → About Brave)?
Brave version : 1.37.110, Chromium 100.0.4896.60

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No, waiting for Uphold to reach 15 Bat

What date did you verify your wallet?
N/a

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Last month’s of 0.750 came through fine and is still in the browser.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, UAE.

Does your device pass the [SafteyNet](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest&h
!l=en_US&gl=US) check (Android only)?
Yes.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes. but not working.

I used to have my Android connected to my uphold account but upgrades and resets put me over the 4 limit. I requested to have my uphold ID cleared and it did work, but only for desktops. I still get the, “something is wrong, try later” on Android.

I accumulated about six Bats last month. I thought so least I could claim these until this gets fixed. They now read zero, but I took screenshots days prior anticipating this night happen

It solved just now… I got a popup claim button like previous times…but all attempt to claim was failure… please check below pictures…

Then I open reward center and i got big blue button to claim, and it get worked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.