March Ad Rewards Gone

Yesterday when I opened up my browser it said it was still pending the payout (wallet unverified) for the March Ads. Today I open and it says nothing about pending nor is the normal Claim button. Its basically like it was erased. Estimated earnings for the April Ads is still there but nothing for March.

Rewards Summary
April 2022
|Rewards from Ads|0.00 BAT|0.00 USD|
|One-Time Tips|0.00 BAT|0.00 USD|
|Monthly Tips|0.00 BAT|0.00 USD|

2 Likes

They have stopped it temporarily until they can sort the current issues… Even if you manage to claim yesterday, you’ll just receive 0.25 instead of the stated pending amount… That is the bug they are solving now.

Yes I seen where they had disabled claiming. But would assume your pending rewards would still be shown in the wallet being that data is kept locally just not able to be claimed.

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Igual a mi… No recibí mis pagos de marzo, que debieron depositar el 7 de abril por 3.671 BAT, apareció el mensaje “Estate atento”, pero ahora desapareció y no me depositaron nada.

That is the bug that needs fixing… if you know coding, you can try reaching to help them and be resolved faster

Was this issue resolved already? I noticed on my other device that that claim button popped back up, but on my main desktop it is still just showing 0 in the April Rewards Summary.

Now 2 months in a row. April the Rewards disappeared, and now look and there is no rewards for May.
msy_rewards

12 May and still no March rewards. plus April rewards just disappeared !!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.