March 22 reward not received even a penny

@Mattches I was supposed to get 5+ BAT but was only processed 3.127 BAT. Now almost everyone received 0.25 BAT but for me its still under processing and not received a penny. It still shows “keep an eye out !”

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me too. I was supposed to get 5.750 BAT, but was processed 0.750. And I too did not receive a single penny. Nor it is processing for me. It shows “March rewards have arrived”. I dont know if I will get anything or not now.

Same here. It says that my rewards have arrived but they have not. My balance of 8.703 is my accumulated rewards. I should have received some 7+ BAT but got only 0.250 BAT.

same here !!! not even 0.25 bat received but says rewards claimed

same here. it says u recieved the reward but when logged on gemini its shows empty

Bro i had the same issue

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

I have this same issue