March 22 pay out not received

march 22 ads payout not received yet and today its not even showing “check status” opt.
haven’t received on both andriod as well as windows
solve this ASAP
using uphold wallet
earlier it was showing “keep an eye on it” now it just disappeared.
when will I receive the rewards plzz reply
it’s already 13 march

4 Likes

Even I haven’t received my payout for the previous month which was suppose to arrive by 8th March and the pending pay out of +1 BAT has suddenly disappeared

6 Likes

same happening with everyone lets see what happen

3 Likes

me neither, both android to uphold and mac to gemini

2 Likes

mee too same problem

2 Likes

Same here, notification saying pending payout has disappeared but still nothing received

1 Like

Same here, now notification is gone but my february BATS didn’t come. where is my batss

2 Likes

Earnings for verified Uphold accounts are still processing. They are currently at 55% per the Brave Ads Payout status. Your account may still be processing. You should wait until the earnings payouts are complete for Uphold to see if you receive your payment.

Please be aware, it is a weekend in the USA and support staff usually do not work on weekends. They may drop in now and then but that is rare. Payout status may not be updated until Monday.

2 Likes

OKAY, Let’s wait till monday.

1 Like

Payouts are still processing. Please follow this thread for updates regarding March payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

I have the same problem since this morning. “The keep an eye on it” notification is gone in my navigator. I have nothing in my uphold account either.

1 Like