March 2022 Claim Not Received

Yo tampoco recibí las recompensas de Marzo…

As with every first week (and nowadays first two weeks!) of the month, all we can do is wait. I received 3.99 out of possible 4.5 or 4.9 BAT payment and I’m still waiting for a second device one. Fortunately, these BATs will probably double down so I can’t complain.

I’m having a similar problem. I got the claim button and clicked it and it said my BAT were on the way. Now the message about the BAT being on the way is gone but there is zero activity in my browser wallet. Is this normal? How long do I need to wait?

2 Likes

Hello from Brussel,
for me to, didn’t receive it. Hope they will resolve it;)

I have the same problem on several computers.

I have the same… :confused:
Received 0.25 instead of receiving above 2.1

2 Likes

same didnt receive anything! is brave a scam? sure feels like it

Have same issue. Those .250 bats are nowehere

Same. Suppose to be received on 09/04/2022. Still not received yet!

+1…
I actually got redeemed 2.5 BAT from my computer but I still have 7 BAT pending on my mobile phone…

Tampoco recibí las recompensas .

Add no more on the count!
I’ve just clicked on the claim button on my desktop browser and the 1.6 BAT vanished.
What I can do to receive my BAts?

Yes same has happened to almost everyone including me

Can someone help me? I’ve been using brave for quite a while now and have accumulated a total of 25.5 BAT. But I only received .25 BAT last payout. I just connected and verified my wallet recently. Can someone tell me how to withdraw all funds?

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

@steeven please check your DM
Here’s a direct link for you: https://community.brave.com/t/re-march-2022-claim-not-received/374726?u=sidd

Same Problem With Me

It took quite a while but my BAT finally came in. You’ll have to verify you’re human, again, but otherwise it’s pretty painless. I’ll give it a few days since apparently it could be processing for a while.

1 Like

Finally, I’ve received the claim option today. Better late than never. Thanks, brave team.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.