March 2020 Publishers Payout Megathread

Hallo sir, @steeven please immediately reactivate my account because I am absolutely not making any mistakes that caused my account to be under review, I am working well and following the rules well and wisely I have sent DM to you and please check your incoming message.

1 Like

@etonix @akhilreghu same with me and please check my email in your DM sir @steeven

1 Like

2nd month in a row github payments have said they would be transferrred to uphold but once the progress bar completes they just go back to balance and no deposit is made. I can see this issue with github in this thread and many others. What’s going on?

1 Like

yes github payment is not sent and returns to balance.

same with me… i hope my account can be used again and brave support team reply my email

Looks like to me there is selective help at brave. They decide who they will help. Help few screw the rest.

My Payments Proof, Earning Period Feb 2020 - Mar 2020

Thank You Brave, See You Next Month :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lucky one I guess. Anyone else?

Dear Team Support,

May You can give me what problem with my Account?

Thanks you!

Hey everyone - I’ve just heard back from the team regarding Github payouts - they will be fully enabled this week, and all tipped BAT on Github will payout as a part of the April 8th settlement. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience.

4 Likes

Dear sir,
Can you help me? My account is undergoing a review and I don’t know why. because I believe there is no violation that I did and I work well through Brave

please reactivate my brave account

I have sent an email and please review it immediately. because I’m very proud to be a part of Brave Publisher

1 Like

Please check your DM

1 Like

please check your Dm sir, i have sent my email to you

1 Like

Hi ive missing February payout to uphold

1 Like

Hello again brave admins. Can you help somehow please? Thank you very much;!!!

1 Like

hi…
I’ve still not received any bat on my Uphold wallet since 7 months…
why???/
@steeven

1 Like

Dear @steeven,
I still haven’t received any response mail.
My account is still under review.
I cannot recommend it to guests.
Thanks you!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support!

1 Like

Hi @Quynhkute68 - As noted earlier, we do not discuss suspensions on Community. If you haven’t already, please write into [email protected] and your case will be reviewed before the April 8th payout. Thank you.

1 Like

Your case has been reviewed. Please do not continue to message this particular thread. Thank you.

1 Like