March 2020 Ads Payout Megathread

On Android it is : chrome://rewards-internals

1 Like

Hi, Payment day is the 5th from reading the FAQ’s I got 35 from a member on the 6th in the morning. I run Brave on 3 different computers, Yesterday the 6th 2 read 31.4 and 1 at 31.7 In the afternoon these dropped to 11ish so if my maths are any good, that would make 60, 20 each.

From the 35 I received that morning I’d used 6 tipping, leaving me with 29…here I go again with maths…shouldn’t my total now be 89?

Have you gotten rid of the button to claim ad rewards because I’ve never seen it. Yes I am verified on Uphold too.

Im in the UK Latest Version 1.4.96 Chromium: 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Looking at the transaction history in my uphold wallet. The 35 I received in the morning was the payout for Feb even though it says December on it. So the 60 estimated BAT that disappeared in the afternoon effectively was halved. Something is either sh*t at numbers or ya screwing people.

Their estimates are in my case way off…got 35 for 60 that’s just over half. That’s not an estimate, it’s a random number pulled out of the air. Something isn’t working right, payday is on the 5th but got paid on the 6th @1:13am for half of the estimation.

What gets me is, why is it an estimate? can’t computers count? I even clicked on all the ads that showed, even signed up to 2. I started clicking on them as for the first 9 days of Feb I didn’t have any.

Waits for some half thought out excuse.

1 Like

“Claim” still hasn’t showed up for me. Showed on my iPhone, but not MacOS or Windows devices.

3 Likes

I confirm. No “claim” button since February for me. My browsers are up to date and not verified.

3 Likes

Could anybody take a look into my account ?
Today is 8th March and my publisher account is still in review from 8th February.

I sent a detailed email to [email protected] when it went under review on Feb8th. No signs of reply from them. My payment is pending now for 2 months.

Anybody from Brave team who could solve my issue? I’ll be very much thankful.

3 Likes

Facing similar issues. Have not received any payment for March.

Received some BAT but not even close to the full amount, and the transaction message said ‘ad payments for December’ - which doesn’t seem right to me at all.

Additionally, one of my browsers lost about half of my pending earnings after an update.

Emailed [email protected] for further assistance - awaiting their response. If there’s anything else I can share with the Brave team here, then I’d be more than happy to do so. Just PM me.

4 Likes

Thanks for address, also sent a mail, this is pretty pathetic.

1 Like

You should move this to publisher March 2020 payout. This is not payment from ads.

1 Like

Followed the instructions, never recieved my BAT from this months Brave rewards payout, or a response to the email.

1 Like

Does this mean quitting the browser. If not what should I do?

Anyone whose BAT balance has suddenly dropped or zeroed out should fully exit and restart the Brave client. Make sure to completely exit out of the program and try again. This should fix most of the cases here – if not, please let us know and we’ll dig into your account!

2 Likes

THis is the third or fourth time I have no received my Ads Rewards in my Uphold account. Before I getn another useless email from support

MY UPHOLD WALLET IS VERIFIED CONNECTED AND AuTHORISED.

MY UPHOLD WALLET IS VERIFIED CONNECTED AND AUTHORISED.

MY UPHOLD WALLET IS VERIFIED CONNECTED AND AUTHORISED.

OK, UNDERSTOOD???

I have been getting tips from Uphold users.

Either Brave is incompetent or…

Please Brave Sort thois out is you want to keep users and attract more users

3 Likes

the first time I received a reward from brave now it’s 3 months _ after how much effort I tried to get the reward I ended up being suspicious … the payment is ready to continue being delayed … .

1 Like

I didn’t get payment this month also. My account is showing under review from 8th February. No reply from brave through suspensions email. I don’t know what to do now. I am not even able to login to my account due to review. Will I ever get my payment ?

2 Likes

I was asked to re-authorize my brave browser to connect with uphold at the beginning of the month. I re-authorized but my monthly ad payout has never been sent. Any assistance would be appreciated.

1 Like

Same here.

And absolutely no help from Brave team.

2 Likes

@AlexK yep posted on here, reddit and even mailed them. Not one single reply.

Lost half of estimated BAT from Feb and I bet it’ll be the same next month.

I’ve found out I cannot tip from 2 computers, says I have but balance doesn’t change and is not recorded that a tip as been sent.

1 Like

I did that February and March. Nothing happened.

1 Like

No, you can only use Uphold account per publisher account.

1 Like

Hey @sneakybrit, keep in mind that the numbers on the dashboard are just an estimate for pending Ads rewards. Sometimes Ads payouts also come in batches (usually one for Ad views and another for viewing Sponsored Images).

We intentionally fuzz the numbers here to prevent abuse of the Ads system. Hope this answers all your questions.

Hey @Asad, I understand the need to keep the numbers fuzzed. That doesn’t answer why I have 3 computers running Brave each had 30+ estimated BAT my pay out was 35 they went down by 20 each. That’s 60 estimated, and my payout was 35. Nearly 50% estimation error. WOW. So all the ads I clicked on and even signed up to 2 of them really means jack. Whats the point of the ad history, each ad should have a price. If it’s in my ad history viewed or clicked it should have a reward for it.

What you are saying is basically, we’ll pay you what we think. The worst fob off Ive come across.

No it didn’t answer my question, so less of hiding behind fuzzy numbers and answer the question, if you even read it.

Why is it I cannot tip the sites I want to from 2 of my computers, Ive tried tipping and it goes through the motion but my balance doesn’t go down?