Many many problems in brave browser

**Description of the issue:**hello @steeven I can’t believe that what is happening here? Brave browser is working like a fool. There are many problems in brave browser. On August 6 I saw claim option in brave wallet and then I claim that and i earned 19.2 bat from ads and I had already 6 bat on my wallet and after claiaming ads reward my wallet added 25.2 bat. And that time I wanted to transfer bat to my verified uphold but I couldn’t do that. Bat not transferred to uphold. Then the next day when I was go to my brave browser then I saw only 6 bat remaining von my wallet.and 19.2 bat has disappeared. What I do now please solve my problem. I have lossed 19.2 bat this month. @ steeven please solve my problem or else I will uninstall brave browser.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.if I get back my lossed all bat

**Expected result:**I want to get back 19.2 bat that I lossed this month

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.11.105

Mobile Device details Oppo A922

Additional Information: I have sent my brave version and OS in attach file please check that and solve my problem.

your not alone, hundreds of people similar, brave i fear is in a downward death spiral…

Uninstalling the application in our devices won’t be any loss for them. Yes, I do understand your pain of losing BAT.

You are facing a different issue while others are starving to get claim button.

Hope you find a perfect solution from the moderators :handshake::blush:

Hi @90rk - we have an established DM where I can help to solve your issue similar to how I did last month. Please send all of your new info there so that I can be of help. Thank you @90rk.

Hey @steeven, is there any payout cuttings for this month or the whole bat of July will be transferred to uphold?

Because since two I got only 14bat credited to uphold 11 on one day and yesterday 3Bat :thinking:

Like in the above comment you mentioned regarding the some info (what we should send and how can we get them to send to you)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.