Many extensions show errors daily

Numerous existing extensions showing errors on a daily basis.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Simply start the browser and search the list of installed extensions

**Expected result:**No errors or perhaps one or two over a period of a week or two.

**Brave Version( check About Brave):**1.44.105
**Additional Information:**I check my installed extensions daily. Within the last six months I’ve been finding that many are shown as containing errors. This has been happening more and more frequently. Prior to this time some extensions would indicate that they needed to be repaired. That occurred a couple of times a month, but now extensions are shown containing errors, not repairs, on a daily basis. Does anyone know why this happening? Thanks in advance for your reply.

1 Like

Hello there @Toes1949 could you please attach the errors that the extensions display in order to investigate further?

In the meantime try creating a new profile and exporting all your browsers settings to the new profile to see if this solves the issue. Click on the menu icon > Click on create new profile

Once is created export your settings, bookmarks to the new profile by following these steps: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019782291-How-do-I-import-or-export-browsing-data-

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.