Many complaint uphold to reopen my account

Many complaint to uphold reopen my account 10days gone daily i am complaint customer support section but not reply anyone or not generate any tickets. Please anyone help to reopen my uphold account please please [email protected] this email address

This is Brave. This is nothing to do with Uphold. If you have issues with your Uphold account, then you need to contact Uphold.

But brave browser bat support only uphold account so brave browser responsibility to solve problems not answering uphold.

This is not true. There is also Gemini.

Not at all. Each business is different. Brave can only speak for Brave and help you through that. They have no influence over policies or anything that are put in place by other companies, such as Uphold.

This is why such things have been shared such as Changes to Brave Ads Regional Availability and Important: Uphold no longer supporting countries in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Balkans region

So if your account with Uphold has been closed, then you can try Gemini. If you can’t do either, then you are limited on what you can do. Brave still exists to use as a browser and you would have BAT earned as a user, but you wouldn’t be able to transfer it outside of the browser or convert it to cash.