Manually add password to autofill

Brave will not prompt me to store password and login ID for my company’s OWA page, I think because Brave sees it as unsecure, due to a certificate issue. So I’m having to type it in every time. Every other site I have configured autofill for my logins and it’s working nicely (just migrated from FF, where I did not have any issues with this).

I have tried deleting the OWA login page from my history and cookies, then trying again to try and get a store password prompt but nothing’s working.

Next I tried exporting the password .csv file, opening in Numbers on macOS, adding a new line for the mail.company.com address with login info, then exporting the .csv and importing it back into Brave, which appears to work, but when I got to the mail login page it still will not autofill.

Version 1.18.78 Chromium: 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (x86_64)
macOS Catalina 10.15.6

Is there any way to force Brave to prompt me to store this password, am I doing something wrong with the .csv file, or is there another way to manually configure this to autofill? Alternatively, is there a way I can get Brave to disregard the site insecurity warning in hopes that it might start prompting me to save pw?

@Gaither,
That is very strange – I’ll have to look into this a bit. Do you have any extensions installed in the browser at this time? Additionally, can you try creating a new profile and trying to login the same way and see if you’re offered to save passwords when using the new profile?

Thanks

I do not have any extensions installed. I tried with a new profile and got the same result. After typing the URL and pressing Enter I receive a NET::ERR_SSL_OBSOLETE_VERSION error. I click the option to proceed to the website, enter my login credentials, but no prompt to store. Open a new tab, navigate to my company’s chat page, enter credentials, and I do receive a prompt to store.

Looks specific to the OWA page, and thus I would imagine it’s related to the SSL error?

Going by the error message, the server needs to upgrade to TLS 1.2 or newer. This message will also show the same error in Chrome, Should notify [mail…com] support of the issue