Manage Wallet has no Seed, but I'm verified, other errors

Briefly describe your issue:
-Under Brave Rewards tab > Manage wallet under blue box > Backup has no Seed, says I need to verify wallet. I’ve been verified a very long time. When clicking on Verify it simply says error has occurred, gives option to try again.
Very unhappy about this, I have my Seed, but is it this wallet? Why is the new system saying I’m not verified, but everywhere else says I am?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using?
–Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
-Absolutely Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
—Jan 2020

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
-Yes, no problems until now…

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
-No

Are you in a supported region for list of supported regions)?
-Yes, fully supported

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
-Yes

Yeah very unhappy with this, because if THIS wallet does not show me a Seed, and requests verification, how do I know this is my original wallet from a couple years ago that I have the Seed for? I don’t want to Restore because I can’t even tell if it’s the same wallet. This is getting out of hand really, need some help with Dev Testing? Unfortunately after reading so many issues, and now running into critical problems myself, I can’t recommend Brave to friends like I used to. Really though, not having access to Seed is a HUGE problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.