Mal funcionamento

I suffered a web virus attack by the brave browser that does not work correctly. I can’t log in to gamail and zap through brave. For now I removed the program.

Another thing you should improve is the characters and image quality which in brave is lower than edge and google brave characters are very clear especially on white pages

Hello @MIkeJorge

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry to hear you’re having trouble with Brave. Could you kindly share the following:

1. Brave version (found at brave://version)
  2. Device(s) OS version.
  3. A screenshot of the issue.

Be waiting for your response and have a great day!

Just want to point out that if you downloaded Brave from official source, then virus definitely did not originate from Brave. It is true that you could have downloaded something if you went to unsecure locations and gave approval. It’s also possible you could have had a trojan or something which would have found its way to Brave once you had it on your device.

Is this a separate issue or are you saying “virus” only because you had issue? I’m also curious what issues you’re having here. For example, if you’re referring to Zapier, they at times have restrictions. For example, check out https://community.zapier.com/troubleshooting-99/can-t-connect-my-gmail-google-account-15874

That said, it if generally works with other browsers, we would have had you test to see if perhaps you had an extension causing interference or something.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.