Major Bug in Dark Mode Android

Currently the ‘System theme’ is applied which is dark mode.Background is white and rest is dark.This happens all the time…Please fix this Bug

@anujkmr953,
Are you using the Dark mode theme in Settings --> Appearance or are you using the experimental Night mode theme?

I was using Only Dark mode…

@anujkmr953,
I’m not able to reproduce this – when I enable dark mode, the browser appears as it should:

It does not happen always…sometimes only

@anujkmr953,
If you don’t use the System theme and instead change it to Dark mode in the browser, does the issue persist?

I have not tested it yet in dedicated dark mode.Always have been using it in “system default”.

@anujkmr953,
Right – can you please test that and see if the issue persists?

1 Like

ok i will…

i have posted a video …did you see that? glitch video

One thing at a time please. Let me know what you find out when testing the above.

ok…i will tell you if it happens.

@mattches it’s happening again in dark mode only also

after quitting the last tab, the image of the last tab retains

as you have said…

1 Like

@anujkmr953,
Okay so just to be clear, the issue that you’re reporting here is the white space that appears behind your tabs/tab groups when you click to open a new tab, correct?

yes… that white space and stucked tab even after the last tab was closed (2nd video).
These two problems happens at the same time.

@anujkmr953,
I will log the dark mode issue in Github for the developers to review. For the second issue with the tab getting stuck, I’m not sure I see any issue here. Are you expecting the browser to close after closing the last open tab?

If so, you can change this behavior by going to Menu --> Settings --> General --> Closing all tabs closes Brave and toggling this option “on”.

1 Like

No i am not expecting the browser to be closed after the quitting the last tab. Just the Photo(or instance) of the last tab retains,like a glitch (even if there is no tab opened)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.