Description of the issue:
“Mail This Link” Chrome extension does not work
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Click on “Mail This Link” icon in the Toolbar
- New Tab is created with a dialog box popup.
- Before you can respond, the dialog closes along with the tab and nothing happens
- If you are REAL quick and click OK, it will work, but it never “learns” to not show you the same dialog box every time you run the extension. This is in spite of the fact that you can also check the “Always use these types of links in the associated app” box that’s offered in the same dialog box.
- This works fine in Chrome
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
I tried to upload an attachment of a recording but it would not let me because I am a “new user”.
Local email client is triggered to pop up a new email with the URL embedded in it. You can then address the email and send the URL to someone.
Reproduces how often:
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Bravepage in the main menu):
MacOs Mojave 10.14.5
I know you can do this with Shift-CMD-I keystroke. But I want to be able to use my mouse to click on an icon instead. If you can’t get this to work, is there a way to create an icon for the toolbar that triggers the proper keystrokes?