MacOS scrolling bug

Description of the issue:
Brave has a visual scrolling bug that’s not present in Chrome, Safari or other browsers. When you have the WHMCS admin screen open and use the mouse wheel to scroll to the top, it just keeps going producing a top window gap that won’t go away unless you close the tab and re-open it. This is the only website I’ve been able to reproduce this on and have no idea how to troubleshoot. I tested WHMCS admin with Safari, Chrome, FF and those browsers aren’t affected.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Load up WHMCS and go to the admin screen - say the tickets screen. Use the mouse wheel and just scroll it fast to go to the top and you will see what happens in the linked video.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
Screen scrolls like Chrome does and stops at top of the screen.

Reproduces how often:
100% of the time

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Mac OS - any version.

Additional Information:

1 Like

Hello there @webjive sorry to know you are experiencing this bug when scrolling down using the mouse wheel.

Can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue? You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

Additionally, try enabing/disabling Vulkan on your browser to see if the issue gets solved,

open brave://flags > search for Vulkan > Disable it.

Let me know if that works.
Regards.

Use this URL: https://search.brave.com/
And then, use Bing
It works!!!