Hmmm… still no luck. Here’s what I did.
- Downloaded Brave-Browser-Beta.dmg from https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/releases/tag/v0.63.35
- Once the download completed, I shut down Brave (release)
- Checked Activity Monitor, and didn’t see any processes listed there for Brave
- Opened the .dmg file I downloaded, and copied Brave Browser Beta.app (version 220.127.116.11) to my Applications folder.
- Tried launching Brave Browser Beta, but it crashed again.
- Went back to
~/Library/Application Support/BraveSoftware, but I still only have the one
Crash reports are at: