LTC payment to Brave Wallet - No wallet balance change in 24 hrs

I finally decided to add funds to my Brave Wallet yesterday using LTC. The transfer seems to have gone through ok (transfer details) but after a day of waiting, I still haven’t seen any change to my wallet balance in Brave.

• Here’s a screenshot of my brave wallet (from today – 24 hrs after LTC transfer):
  • System information:
    • i. MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4
    • ii. Brave Version: 0.22.727
  • Exact steps:
    • i. Click “Add funds…” in payments area of Brave
    • ii. Click LTC button and follow instructions. Copy LTC address to clipboard and paste into Exodus to send LTC.
    • iii. Initiated transfer & waited. Confirmed transfer has gone through, but after refreshing Payments tab in Brave, have not seen any change in 24 hrs.

It’s entirely possible I’m missing something here, but I haven’t seen any mention of steps I’ve missed or anything remaining to do.

Thanks in advance!

Payments - Any Brave users who do NOT use it?

You should see your balance show up after your contribution is done processing. (If you look closely, it says “currently processing” on the left hand side.) According to Brave engineer Nejc, Brave does not query for your account balance while contributions are processing.

However, when your contributions are done processing, try restarting your browser!

(Thanks to Nejc and CM Jennie.)

I sent 95 BATS but they have not shown up in my Account Balance

Aha! Thanks @chriscat ! I was hoping it was something simple like that. I’ll give my browser a restart once I see the processing has finished.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Update: I checked again today, and looks like the transfer went through! Not sure if it was related to a browser update which just came through, but It does still say “currently processing”. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, the account balance makes a bit more sense now with some additional context :+1:

Thanks for your help @chriscat

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.