Low volume of BAT received this month

Good morning,

Let me start by saying I am a big fan of brave. Keep up the good work!

I am using brave on both my laptop (ubuntu) and android in the UK. This month I received a low number of BAT, not aligned with previous months whilst not changing anything. I received 2Bat and 6 bat compared to 10Bat and 20Bat on previous months.

Can you please assist?

Many thanks in advance

D

Bhai ye advertisers pe depends hota hai vo jitni chahe utni ads bhej shakte hai aur unki kimmat bhi vahi deside karte hai

Microsoft translator :- It depends on advertisers, they send ads as much as they want and their value they decide

Thanks but i believe that’s not answering my problem. I know how the Bat system works thanks.

My estimated values of Bat for this month were over 30Bat and I got paid less than 10Bat. I also got paid around 30Bat every months for the past 3 months, the number of Bat paid is wrong

Admin @steeven will help you

Thank you.

@steeven, please let me know what information you need from me. Looking forward to read back from you

D

Apologies for chasing on this guys - any updates?

I am happy to just read I am in a long queue of requests which I would completely understand but I am keen to know this wont be simply ignored or closed…

Thanks in advance