Low fps, weird glitchs, bad experience lately

Hello, i’m using Brave since more than a year or so, but since few months my experience with the navigator has kept downgrading with glitchs appearing and overall the browser is more and more slow, being to a point i can’t use it anymore.

The issues i have : video or stream always seems to be slow like 15fps, especially streams i simply can’t watch them on the brave browser. Plus since few days i have black screen popping every 2sec on every videos from any site, the black screen is only popping on the video, not on my full computer screen. Weird glitchs like texture from other tabs appearing in the tab i’m using ???

I’ve tried to uninstall & reinstall but didn’t work. I’ve no clue what the cause can be, but i’m 100% sure it come from Brave not my laptop. Maybe my appdata file is too heavy ?

@Moktae,
Thank you for reaching out.
Can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue?

You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.