Love this Brave Browser

I’ve been using Brave on my Windows 7 desktop for several days, and I absolutely love it. I like the apps page too, but there needs to be a way to set the apps you want on the page, and as many as you want also…

I would also like to see a full screen icon in the top toolbar too.

1 Like

Some on here have said certain things don’t work right with their Brave browser. I haven’t experience any issues with anything… the browser is just as nice as Firefox, and the fact it blocks all trackers and ads makes it the best browser there is. I was getting upwards of 300 trackers a day with Firefox… none now with Brave. Since installing this browser, I’ve been running my anti-spyware client daily…and there is absolutely NO spyware or adware on my computer.

1 Like

I save a lot of pictures from eBay for use in my Facebook group. As many of you know, eBay uses the same JPG name for every single picture in an ad. With Firefox, I could only save the first one, then I’d have to rename additional pictures saved. With Brave, you can save them all, one at a time, without having to rename them. That in itself is a real plus.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.