Lost over 100 BAT after multiple payments in a single day

Description of the issue:
Today. I got multiple BAT payments for viewing ads on Brave Rewards. Even though I use Brave on more than one computer and use the same wallet across all of them, I always got all of my BAT at once. Once the payments were made, I had around 169 BAT in my wallet. A couple hours later on a different computer, I noticed that my BAT was reset from 169.xx BAT to exactly 50.0 BAT. The bat would briefly show 169.xx BAT, then change to 50.0 BAT.
How can this issue be reproduced?
I’m not sure if this issue can be reproduced, since this only happened once, and I only get paid once a month.
Expected result:
The 169 BAT should’ve stayed in my wallet and it shouldn’t have changed to 50 BAT.
Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.2.43 Chromium: 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Maybe you has sent bats to yourself. If is this the case this is against Brave TOS and your account may see problems.

I never sent Bat to myself, I only have 1 wallet. I doubt that I violated the TOS.

Then must wait that your case be seen from an administrator or member of staff. Maybe this can help: https://brave.com/faq/#brave-personas

My account just went from 238.something BAT to 60.5
I too have received multiple award payments

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.