Lost bat from updating Brave

Hello, I updated to the newest brave browser but when I did a lot of my bat from this month got removed. Before the update I had ~24 bat, but after the update it says i now only have 8.4 bat.

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.7.92 MacOS

@gabewil,
It may be due to the change to the way grants work that we recently implemented:

1 Like

I was already on the latest version of Brave Browser before yesterday which showed i had 24 bat (from my april rewards only). I’ve don’t think I’ve ever even claimed a grand before.

@gabewil,
Do you know whether or not you had the auto-contribute feature enabled? Additionally, is your wallet verified?

I did not have auto contribute on and brave is not showing that any of my bat was contributed.

Also I do have my wallet verified.

@gabewil,
Can you check your transaction history in Uphold and see if there are any funds going in or out recorded there?

@Mattches
No uphold transactions are showing in the last 7 days and the bat went missing yesterday. I saw my estimated earnings right before I updated when they were correct at ~24, and then as soon as i opened the browser after updating they went down to 8.

Hi @gabewil - can you send a note to Refunds@brave with your Rewards Internals info and the amount you need refunded?

Alright, I sent it. Thanks

Awesome - thanks for your patience @gabewil.

My account has been blocked. Writes pending. Two years have already passed. Help me please.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5nbENcAQlv7Y1SyTZIcdsw

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.