Lost BAT after verifying uphold Account

Hello,

I am missing around 60 BAT from my Huawei P20 Pro Brave Browser since I verifyed my Uphold account with my ID.
I had a little more than 120 BAT and after the verification there were 60 left.

I am using Android with Brave Version 1.10.99

1 Like

I have the same issue and I lost around 70 bat when I verified uphold.

1 Like

Hola, a mi me pasa lo mismo, de repente y justo un dia antes del pago se me puso a 00 la cuenta y la tenia en 2.5 bat aproximadamente

1 Like

I have just done exactly the same.
I had around $54 worth of BAT on my mobile, but as soon as I verified it against my uphold account, it reverted to the BAT I have on my desktop profile

EDIT: I just checked and it transferred 76 BAT (split in to multiple transactions) to my Uphold wallet, but I had over 210 BAT (I think it was 214) showing on my phone!

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM me your Rewards Internals (brave://rewards-internals/), OS, Brave version and a screenshot of your Rewards panel. This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @steeven - Many thanks for this, have sent you a message with details.

I’m not allowed to enter the tailor’s site at all. Error 500. It seems that this is done on purpose!

I spent my time promoting the Brave browser, and I was simply deceived!

Hi @steeven
Just wondered if there was any update on this.
As mentioned, I received a payment of just over 27 BAT, which you confirmed was from Brave, but there is still over 100 BAT that has been lost, but our message conversation has been removed/deleted?

Hi @Tunes - I believe it is related to this - 'Duplicated BAT' Display Bug.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.