Lost all acquired BAT after verifying wallet

Briefly describe your issue:
Monthly BAT claiming gave me an unverified wallet error, so I did not receive my rewards this september. Never had this issue with my unverified Uphold before. I therefore linked my Gemini and all my previous earned BATs disappeared. I verified Uphold and relinked and also there no BATs are found. I can find earnings in the loggings but the Brave wallet holds 0.

I contacted support and @steeven reached out to me to let me know my wallet was incorrectly flagged. My wallet therefore has been unflagged but my BAT that I had been acquiring for a year is still not returned.

Since I am not getting help anymore, I once again post a call for help. It took me a year to get the required BAT for withdrawal.
@svarvel @fmarier @rossmoody @btlechowski @sriram @sampson @mrose @jkup @clifton

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?
Latest version. Version 1.30.87 Chromium: 94.0.4606.61 (Official Build) (arm64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
It is now, but it wasn’t when the monthly claiming error occurred. I have never had problems before with claiming monthly BAT.

What date did you verify your wallet?
September 10 2021.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No. Never have.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes.

@cezar @brian @ayumi @anthony @alex @aekeus

I think you should reduce the number of your devices if possible and ensure that you have an e-wallet.

If having more devices is a feature, then why should I counter that feature? It makes no sense in my opinion.

have the same problem, have the monthly list but wallet shows only earnings of this month. what happened with the previous earnings?
@steeven could you help please?