– Currently using Brave Browser on 3 devices, 1 Laptop, 1 Tablet, 1 Smartphone
– Updated Brave Browser on my Lenovo Tablet (Android 9)
– Noticed Uphold Wallet Verification was available (before update it had to be a minimum of 25BAT for Wallet Verification)
– Logged in with already existing Uphold login and password
– My 19.**BAT I accumulated on Lenovo device suddenly disappeared. Uphold Wallet showed the balance I accumulated with the Laptop device : 3.6435BAT
– Obviously all 19.**BAT I accumulated on my Lenovo Tablet have vanished
Specifications Lenovo Tablet :
Brave 1.28.106, Chromium 92.0.4515.159
Android 9; Build/PKQ1.181218.001
Wallet Info on Tablet : Wallet created 10/17/2020, 08:57:42 AM
(Wallet Info on DELL Laptop : Wallet created 01/25/2021, 04:37:26 PM)
Wallet address is the same on both devices – Why have my 19.**BAT disappeared instead of being added to my already existing 3.6435BAT ?
What other details does support need in order to reinstate the vanished 19.**BAT ?