Lost 17 BAT when transferred my BAT from IOS to Desktop

Hi @steeven,

I have total 26 BAT in my Iphone wallet and 5 BAT estimated for next month and 3.5 BAT in my desktop browser. I tried One time Transfer from my iphone to desktop and lost nearly 17 BAT after receiving it to my uphold account. I got only 17.5 BAT to my uphold account out of my 34.5 BAT I have totally. Can you please verify my account send me the remaining BAT what I earned.

Note: 3.5 BAT from Desktop got disappeared after trying the one time transfer.

1 Like

@Sunil3,
Thank you for reporting.
Can you please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)

@Sunil3,
Apologies – but can you send both the payment IDs on your iOS and Desktop device?

1 Like

Since I transferred my BAT from iOS to my desktop Brave the estimated BATs there went to 0 and since then I already received around 10 new Ads but the estimated rewards stay at zero and will not increase again.

My Brave Version is 1.18.75 Chromium: 87.0.4280.101 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit) on Windows 10. On iPhone: Brave 1.22.1 on iOS 14.3

Hi, Can you please DM your payment id which can be found at brave://rewards-internals. Thank you Terry

Hi. I work on the ads team here at Brave. Would you be willing to screen-share so we can investigate the cause? If so please reach out via tmancey@brave.com. Thank you, Terry

I lost all of my tokens off one of my phones when I tried to transfer two hours ago. Nothing has come into my uphold account. The phone was on versions 1.22 but was since upgraded to 1.22.1. Any help thank you.

my transfer from iOS to desktop does not appear to have worked either. I scanned the QR code, BAT is gone from iOS, but still not showing on Desktop after quite some time.

Hi Terry, I sent you a DM.

It appears that finally the transfer has completed. Nothing was added to uphold but it does appear that the bat wallet in the web browser has increased to what I am guessing was in the wallet from the phone.

QR-code initiated transfers were backed-up in a queue today, but our team made changes to increase the rate at which they can be processed. If you experience any further issues with this process, please let us know.

Thanks for the information.

Now the lost estimated BATs are back in the rewards panel again. Thanks to the whole team for the fast help to fix this bug. Keep on your good work!

Hello, I’m facing the same issue. Can I also send my details to someone through DM?
Thanks

Please see iOS transfer not showing up in verified PC wallet

Thanks for sharing. Have a great day

QR Code for iOS Rewards users transferring BAT

1 Like

I have the same issue.

1 Like

What does that mean =?=

Is it to use the transfer from iOS to brave or whaat ? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.