Losing authentification thus have to relogin

Hi everyone!

1. I was using whatsapp desktop version from chrome browser, and brave browser. One day I could not enter whatsapp automatically. Whatsapp was asking for qr scanning, however on the phone, brave browser was still marked as logged on. Google Chrome had no such problem. So I continued my session from GC. Both happened on the same laptop, so problem was in browser.

2. Today when I entered another website (vk.com) from the Brave, website asked me to relogin threw SMS-code. I was kinda scared that I lose access to my chats and etc., cause for some amount of time, I have to access to my phone. But then I came up to trying using GC to get access to the site, and tadaaam, it worked perfectly. It remembered me. :wink:

Such troubles do not allow me to fully migrate from GC to Brave. I like how in GH I login into whatsapp and can be more certain that I wont be searching for smartphone, with which, sadly, I have problems right now. So, what happened? Did Brave cleare some cache/data for sake of protection? Can I disable it?

ps: sorry if i used wrong category to post. i am new here :wink:

Was the error on Whatsapp and VK web this way Web Whatsapp doesnot work after the last update.

See the relevant photos in the linked post issue by me.

I just had session over, without that red error.

Did you recently clearing your browsing cookies or forget to put a check on “remember me” on the website you login? 2nd troubleshooting is disable this option.

Is this helped you?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.