Losing all my tabs when they don't load

Description of the issue:
I spend a lot of time setting up my tabs in a certain order. There are probably 30-50 tabs open at one time. I have then all arranged in a specific order. I cannot remember them all when they get lost. The least important are the newest on the right. One thing would be nice is to behave something like bookmarks (which I haven’t tried to do because I have hundreds of bookmarks in about 10 categories) and have these tabs in different categories. My tabs often include bookmarks as well as new stuff found whilst browsing. Probably about 50:50 ratio. Under normal circumstances these tabs are saved and retrieved on normal shutdown and reopen of Brave. The problem is when Brave is either not shutdown properly or opened properly. Sometimes when opening I get a no tab brave, and all my hardwork organizing is lost. It happens infrequently. Say once a month. By which time I’ve forgotten about half of the items in these tabs and cannot recreate them.

Expected result:
What I would like to happen is to have “sticky” tabs which always don’t get lost, like my bookmarks. I expect I could use my bookmarks for these tabs. But my bookmarks are arrange in a different way than my tabs. So it would be duplicating many of these bookmark items, and putting them at the front of the bookmark lists. And it’s a lot more work than moving simply moving a tab to another position. What would be nice also to arrange these tabs into groups with main headings with tabs related to that heading hidden beneath that heading. Which by hovering or clicking over the heading would reveal the tabs beneath it, Also possible would be an add-on which could do this. And of course not to lose these tabs when closing Brave with no tabs being displayed because they would be more permanent than these very temporary tabs.

Reproduces how often:
It’s not repeatable given a set of circumstances. But seems to happen most when the last version of Brave to close doesn’t happen have any tabs. Which is about once a month.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
I’m using Windows 10, Brave Version 1.18.78 Chromium: 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
None but ask if you need any further info.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.