Login to Photoshop Family Pages does not work

Description: Login to “Photoshop Family” pages does not work.

To reproduce

1. Got to https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family
  2. Sign In, use “Photoshop Family” method, create an account if you yet don’t have one.
  3. In case of login works fine on account creation, log out.
  4. Now log in again.
  5. You got stuck in the info messages. like shown in screen shot attached

Expected result:
6. If you close topmost message window, the below one should close automatically, but it’s not doing so…

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 0.68.132 Chromium: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
It’s a pity, can’t attach the screenshot here… :’-(

Hi @Muaddib,

Thanks for reaching out!

I just tried to reproduce with my account but was unable to - each login was successful.

Can you attempt the login with Shields down? It’d be great if you’re able to share a screenshot - you can drag and drop the image in the text field for your response.

Hi @steeven, many thanks for getting back. I am new to Brave and have now clue what you mean with “Shields down”.

I usually used Safari but some sites like e.g. Facebook works better with Chrome and Brave.

I just installed Brave, set up the Sync for having concurrent Brave on all my Macs and iSomething. I installed the www.model-karte.de Chrome Plugin plus the “App phone for Instagram” plugin and that’s it.

chrome://extensions/?id=nlimpnemedlfboocjaimpdkckkmdniga
chrome-extension://bhfoemlllidnfefgkeaeocnageepbael/phone.html

Besides: the hardest thing missing is Brave does not synchronise with Apple’s Keychain Access.

Best regards,
Paul

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.