Login not work on website

Description of the issue:
Login page will not load

Exact URL of the website in question:
direct login url maybe will not work for security reason so you should click login button on home page to reproduce the problem.

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no) Yes default or custom settings , the result is same.

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?
Even turned off or on , the result is same and login page will not load. No matter what settings, the brave can not open this page,

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no): No.

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?
No. Happens similar problem . I mean the login page , will load on Chrome , but then if you login with Google, then the Captcha will not load so the page stuck on this step without allow you to login.But Edge (also chromium) works fine !
Brave version (check About Brave):
1.45.118 32bit

Its a bit slow, but login working fine here. Just let the login page to load before putting your login details.

https://gif.fanboy.co.nz/gif/bybit-login-test2.gif

Thank you thats interesting info.Still i can not open this page and im trying on 2 windows machines . Can you tell me your MTU size using this command on the link please ? https://becomethesolution.com/how-to-change-and-check-windows-mtu-size .
Also you use the latest version ?

Captcha not loading (same problem with Chrome) so system will not allow to login. You can try to test it by register with your Google. And see if captcha will load.

Not sure if its the issue but my MTU is 1500 (Win11 here).

Try disabling a VPN if used, also test in private window mode.

Yes MTU is not the reason.Also i have 1500 so the issue is somewhere else… One clue is that when page trying to load and the symbol on he top left corner spinning, the browser becomes unresponsive. I mean i click to stop loading, but browser is not responding and continue to spin. Only when a message appears to ask for “Wait” , only then i can stop the browser. Also as i read , many others have the same problem with this page. I will try to debug with dev tools and come back if i find any solution. Thank you for your help friend !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.