I cleared cookies and cache the other day, which included saved passwords. I use a password manager, but there are some sites that fail to log me in when using my user name and password. I can usually reset the password and it will work for that one instance. But, the very next day, the login fails again.
Please repost or edit this post to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.
Guidelines - Before posting, please:
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.