Login Email not coming at all

Briefly describe your issue:

I am on a new PC, and in trying to log in to an existing rewards account, the login email never comes. I have tried several times over a two week period. Yes, I have checked spam folder.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)

Windows 11, Brave Version 1.52.117 Chromium: 114.0.5735.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)

Uphold and I’m logged in,

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)

Yes

Which one are you talking about ?
Brave rewards or Brave creators ?

Cause if its just Brave rewards, and Uphold login email doesn’t come, then needs to be raised with Uphold at
https://support.uphold.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If talking about Brave creators login Email not being received, then would need to be investigated by Brave by contacting at

Hmm, okay, sorry, I had it wrong…

But, when on a new PC, BRAVE REWARDS doesn’t have any “log back in” type of wording until you click join… I wasn’t clicking join because I was already a member, I was worried a new account would be made and a google search brought me to the log in for brave creators but I didn’t catch it.

Where can I offer feedback? For people trying to relogin, when on a new device, the Brave Rewards panel should probably be reworked so it doesn’t appear like you’re completely starting a new account. There’s zero indication you’ll be asked to link a wallet/custodian until after clicking join.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.