Login doesn't work on Brave

I’ve had a string of seemingly random issues using Brave–unable to complete a purchase transaction on one site, every now and then emails can’t display images for a day or two. This week’s irritation is, I go to log into my online Bank account and it says my username or password are incorrect. Brave saves these and supposedly enters the correct info every time, even so I entered the info manually and it still didn’t work. Switched to Firefox and got through the first time. Any imput on this would be appreciated, as I really don’t want to stop using this browser, but there’s a limit to how much of this nonsense I’ll put up with.

Hello @unclebob53703

could you try in private mode
go to menu then New private window if it work then the issue is with one of your extension or you need to clear your cache and cookies

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

did you tried this

Thanks for the idea, same result

| justsomeone1 Community Ninja
February 23 |

• | - |

did you tried this

you welcome

what is your brave version and what is your platform?

and what about create new profile go to menu then create a New profile and see if it work there or not

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.