Login Delay At TD.com/MBNA.ca

Description of the issue:
When I attempt to login at TD.com and MBNA.ca, I experience a significant slowdown. Brave gives me a warning that the the page is unresponsive after 60 seconds. I am prohibited from being able to enter or select my password in the available password boxes during that time and when I do, I experience significant lag. In addition, I cannot log into my MBNA.ca account at all while TD.com allows me to eventually log in. I do not experience the same issue with Firefox.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Go to TD.com
  2. Select the ‘Login’ button
  3. Enter my debit card number or select number via the password manager

Expected result:
I should be to select my debit card number and have my password populate immediately in the password box. Once I select the login button, I will be logged into my account.

However, I receive a warning from Brave that the website is unresponsive and a delay in filling the password field. In addition, the MBNA.ca site does not permit me to log into my account.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.36.112 Chromium: 99.0.4844.51 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
I have reinstalled Brave and continue to have the same issue. I have several installs of Brave on difference machines and all of them experience the same problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.