Lock Bookmarks Folder

Hello all,
First time o am posting in Brave Community. I would like to know if there is any way to secure my bookmarks.
I have let’s say bookmarked my bank account, of course there is a password to enter the account, but i want to prevent even the “click” on the specific bookmark.
Thank you in advance, I hope that explain the problem clearly.

I don’t think so. @Aman_M @Saoiray do you have any info about this ?

@JohnT82 Not sure if I get you. You want to bookmark sites but not click them or something like you want to hide them?

You could try making a Brave Shortcut, and you wouldn’t have to save it in the Bookmarks. That’s something I use, and I give feedback to Brave in the same way.

Another option would be to use LastPass or BitWarden, and you could easily have your Bank Account page in the Bookmarks without worrying about anything.

I am currently thinking of using the Delete Cookies feature, since I have no problem logging in every time I open the Browser and a Website.

I would like to make a video recording how to make a Shortcut in Brave, but I don’t know what to record with, so it goes with images, I hope it is understood.

Go to Settings, then click on Search Engine, then click on Manage Search Engines and Site Searches,

once inside, scroll down until you see Site Searches then click on Add

add the name of the search engine, then add the name of the “Shortcut”, and the URL of the site.

Go to Settings, then click on Search Engine, then click on Manage Search Engines and Site Searches, once inside, scroll down until you see Site Searches then click on Add, add the name of the search engine, then add the name of the “Shortcut”, and the URL of the site.

**I apologize if it is not understood, I do not speak English natively. **

2 Likes

Hi!
Thank you all for your answers. The actual question is, can I make a safe folder in bookmark menu? a folder that doesn’t open without a password…

Thanks again!

1 Like

I wish it were possible, but unfortunately it is not possible :cry:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.