Linux Mint and Workspaces - Tabs get moved to the first workspace

Description of the issue: On Linux Mint 19.3 on a workspace other than the first, when I move a tab within the tab bar and move outside the tab bar or intentionally pull a tab out of the tab bar (to create its own window) the tab moves to the first workspace.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Start Brave on workspace 1
  2. Switch to any other workspace
  3. Open a new Brave window with at least two tabs
  4. Click on, hold and move a tab out of the row of tabs

Expected result:
I would expect the tab to create a new window on the same workspace

Brave Version( check About Brave): Version 1.8.86 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
The screen will be switched to the first workspace and the tab will be in a new window (still being dragged) on the first workspace instead of the workspace where the tab was moved out.
It would not be such a big issue except that if I’m just trying to move a tab and move outside the tab bar, the workspace switches to the first workspace and I’ve got to move the window back and try to move the tab into the correct position without moving outside the tab bar again.

BTW the page https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018228951-How-do-I-submit-a-bug-report- cannot be see in “Dark Mode”. The text is white on a white background. I had to switch to “Light Mode” to be able to read the page.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.