Description of the issue:
Links visited on another device are not shown as visited (purple)
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Setup sync between two devices
- Configure sync to include entire history (#brave-sync-send-all-history flag) on both devices
- Relaunch Brave on both devices
- Click a link on device A (link is shown as visited on this device)
- Check the same link on device B, link is not shown as visited
Reproduces how often:
Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
1.58.137 on both devices
Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:
Windows 11 Pro 22H2 on both devices
I know the flag to sync the entire history is experimental, but the same problem occurs when a link is copied and pasted into the URL bar. In that case the link is synced without the flag active but is still only shown as visited on the device where the URL was pasted.