Thanks for the reply Aa-ron. I created a new profile and the links that were not working, worked just fine. Next, I decided to “Restore settings to their original defaults”. This actually didn’t change my settings at all. It just disabled the plugins. The non-working links worked. Then I re-enabled my plugins one by one testing the pages in question. All is working now. For plugins right now I have Honey, Coupert and Google Translate. Everything started working when I decided to “Restore settings to their original defaults”. Before this, I tried allowing all cookies and changed all the shield settings. None of that worked. The reset is what fixed it. I was expecting the settings to be changed back to original, but as I said, they remained the same.
Brave browser is awesome by the way and I’m using it as my default browser. I’m really happy it imported everything including browsing history from Firefox which I was previously using.
I guess if links don’t work it’s time for a reset. Thanks for the tips and the reply.